Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Wishes

Getting in under the wire for this challenge over at PaperPlay Challenges. The challenge was to make a wedding project. I decided that since I will be needing another wedding card soon (July 24) that I would be ahead of the game and get one made. Now to make sure that I send it on time! HAHA!



For this card I thought I would try out my new ribbon threader punch. I improvised a bit by stacking the holes so my thicker ribbon could go through. I think it worked pretty nicely. I also tried out just using the water resist stamp pad by itself on the kraft card stock to add just a bit of interest in the background with my heart stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Kraft (Wausau Papers), Green (Stash)
Stamps - Wedding Cake and "Wedding Wishes" (My Favorite Things - Going to the Chapel), Ink (Brillance White), Hearts (Great Impressions), Water Resist (Ranger)
Embellishments - Scalloped Oval (Nestabilities), Ribbon Threader Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon (Target)

1 comment:

B said...

Fun ribbon treatment! And the heart stamp with the water resist ink is lovely.