Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hannah

I thought I would take a break from the cleaning to get this page posted. I finished this page last night following the Sketchy Thursdays 3.11 sketch. It was a break from the Peru 12x12's that I've been doing lately and is an 8x8 page for my little furbaby Hannah's book. This is only the second finished page in her book but I have a lot of digital photos to choose from for many more in the future.



This page is about Hannah's New Digs in California. She got to come to California with me after I visited my family again in May last year. My parents were cat-sitting since the first place that I lived did not allow cats. Hannah instantly liked the vantage point from the living room windowsill. She has a complete circuit throughout the living room: run up half the stairs to the landing, go through the railing to the windowsill, run across the windowsill, pounce on the back of the couch (usually surprising anyone that is sitting with their back turned to the windowsill and not expecting a cat to come falling out of the sky). I know that when we move, she'll definitely miss that aspect of the house.

A simple page, but I got to use my new paw print punch (clearance find at Joanns) and one of the bigger flowers I've had in my stash but I thought went well with the sketch. The "mischief maker" tag is a part of my kitty stash that I've accumulated for her book.

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Patterned (K&Co), Solid (Green - Bazzil Swiss Dot, Pink - Stash)
Embellishments - Flower (Stash), Mischief Maker Tag (K&Co), Paw Print Punch (EKSuccess)
Sketch - Sketchy Thursdays 3.11 Sketch

2 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

This is one of my favorite color combos - green and pink. Love it!

heidi said...

I love this!!!!!! That pic is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us! - Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays