Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Owl Card

With the Moxie Fab World Olympics of Stamping challenge going on, I had to get out my stamps and participate. Right before the midnight deadline tonight, but it's still on time with plenty of time to spare!

This entry is a little fun birthday card I did using one of the Hero Arts Owl Trio stamps I got from my best friend for Christmas. I finally got these little guys inky, but decided I liked just this one owl for this card. I wanted to do little peeking squares for him. To keep with the stamping theme, I pulled out my Autumn Leaves swirls and made my own patterned paper. A fun, yet easy little card to go in my go-to pile of birthday cards (something always good to have).


DETAILS:
Paper - White Solid (Wausau Papers), Light Purple (Martha Stewart), Dark Purple (DCWV)
Images - Stamp (Hero Arts Owl Trio), Ink (ColorBox Cocoa), Sentiment Stamp (Studio G), Swirl Stamp (Autumn Leaves)

2 comments:

B said...

Cute cute cute! Love the way the owl is coming from diff directions!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurie! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)