Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Owl Card

With the Moxie Fab World Olympics of Stamping challenge going on, I had to get out my stamps and participate. Right before the midnight deadline tonight, but it's still on time with plenty of time to spare!

This entry is a little fun birthday card I did using one of the Hero Arts Owl Trio stamps I got from my best friend for Christmas. I finally got these little guys inky, but decided I liked just this one owl for this card. I wanted to do little peeking squares for him. To keep with the stamping theme, I pulled out my Autumn Leaves swirls and made my own patterned paper. A fun, yet easy little card to go in my go-to pile of birthday cards (something always good to have).


DETAILS:
Paper - White Solid (Wausau Papers), Light Purple (Martha Stewart), Dark Purple (DCWV)
Images - Stamp (Hero Arts Owl Trio), Ink (ColorBox Cocoa), Sentiment Stamp (Studio G), Swirl Stamp (Autumn Leaves)

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Cute cute cute! Love the way the owl is coming from diff directions!

Cath said...

Hey Laurie! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)