Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation Card

Just a simple little project today. As it is graduation season, cards for the occasion are a must. I used some paper from my DCWV Le Creme stack with my Nestabilities Label 1. This card follows the sketch over at Paper Crafts Connection.

EDIT: I awoke this morning (5/10/10) with the surprise that I was one of the winners of this challenge! Woot! Thank you Paper Crafts Connection!



DETAILS:
Paper - DCWV Le Creme stack
Embellishments - Nestabilities Label 1, Graduation cap sticker (JoLee's), Congratulations sticker (stash)

3 comments:

jmarmon said...

Congrdatulations! You have had a big day from all directions. I like how you put the card together.

jmarmon said...

Congrdatulations! You have had a big day from all directions. I like how you put the card together.

B said...

Yay! :)