Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cusco

Thought I would share another page that I completed over the weekend. (Trying to space these out so that I have something new to post throughout the week.) This one is about our last day in Cusco before we went on the plane back to Lima. We learned from one of the student artists selling his work in the plaza that on Fridays there is sometimes a military parade. It just so happened that there was that next day and we had something to see before leaving. So sometimes it pays to talk with the local people a bit to learn more about the happenings. We would have never known otherwise.


This page turned out pretty simple, but I feel that it is effective. I was still working with my white gel pen so I just started doodling. The CUSCO is from a stencil that I got at the Target $1 bins. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

B said...

Fun layout! You always have so many great bargain finds!