Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happily Ever After

Just a quick little post today. Finished this card for the wedding DH and I will be heading to this weekend. I wanted to try out the heart from Waltzingmouse Seasons of Love - Tags this time, since yesterday I played with the star. I thought it fitting for this wedding card that I needed. Also, the ribbon treatment is an inspiration from the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz that was yesterday. I saw this and just HAD to try it!



Got out the old cuttlebug folders for some embossing action and even finished the inside because I wanted to write the message in a white gel pen. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Solids (Wausau Papers)
Stamps - Heart (Waltzingmouse Stamps Seasons of Love - Tags), Sentiment (My Favorite Things Going to the Chapel), Ink (Excelsior and Colorbox)
Embellishments - Ribbon (Target), Brads (Recollections), Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Distress Tool, Bling (Studio G)

1 comment:

B said...

Haa, I must have missed that ribbon treatment on the waltz... but it is quite lovely! :)