Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where have I been?

Sorry for the lack of posts on my blog lately. I am still here but I'm finally starting to work on a coding project with DH. We've got this great idea for an iPad application that I'm working on now. And we have the upcoming release of the iPhone application called RunMonster coming soon too. I've dubbed myself head of marketing on that one. :)

Anyway, on the craft side of things, I recently got one of my birthday presents a little early: a mini sewing machine! I plan on trying it out today yet. So a project with some sewing is in the near future!

Finally, I'm putting out a little plug for Waltzingmouse Stamps. It's WMS's birthday in May (what a wonderful month for a birthday, right?) and Claire is celebrating with the release of EIGHT sets! The sneak peeks look great. I can't wait for the release! In the meantime, Claire is hosting a little giveaway to help spread the word about the HUGE May release. Just go leave a comment on this post, but also be sure to say that I sent ya! Then we are both in the running for a stamp set, including one of those eight in the May release! How great is that? Regardless, be sure to check it out!

In the meantime, off to play with my new present! Hope to be back soon with a new project to share. Take care!

No comments: