Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peruvian Hairless Dog

Yet another Peru page done! There's still a little pile of pictures on my desk, but it is going down. :)

Thought I would just have some fun with this page. The picture is from our Cusco city tour. We went to an alpaca textile factory as part of the tour. With so much wool around, it was strange to see a dog with no hair. He was one of those Peruvian Hairless dogs. He had his own alpaca sweater even!



To keep with the fun of the picture, I went with bright colors. I thought these Thickers in this fun font worked perfectly too. The sketch is one from Creative Scrappers #97. I had a little fun with my white gel pen too and doodled a bit. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Patterned (Colorbok), Solids (Martha Stewart, Stash)
Embellishments - Flowers (Prima), Brads (Recollections), Alphabets (American Crafts - Thickers), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Corner Punch (EKSuccess)
Sketch - Creative Scrappers #97

1 comment:

B said...

What a colorful layout! :) Love the fun flowers/squares!