Friday, April 16, 2010

Celebrate!

Finishing up the pages for the wedding I went to in Peoria, I decided to use the Scrap and Stamp Saturday sketch challenge. I had a lot of fun with this particular sketch. I took a few liberties with it, but I don't think they will mind. :)

Here's my take:




Here's the sketch:




Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Solids (Martha Stewart), Die Cut Shape (DCWV - Holiday Die Cuts)
Embellishments - Thickers (American Crafts), Stamps (Autumn Leaves - Swirls), Chinese Peoples (Memorabilia - Couple's Invite)

2 comments:

jmarmon said...

I like the lay out you chose for these pictures. The color in the back ground fits the pictures so perfectly.

Regina said...

gorgeous! I love the colors and what you did with the sketch! thanks for playing along at SSS