Monday, February 15, 2010

Swapping Sistahs! Part 4

Welcome to another post about the Swapping Sistahs! We're at it again with Ren-Yi providing the inspiration for this round of cards/projects.

This time we were charged with making a project around Ren-Yi's yummy chocolate lollipops and some assorted heart brads and eyelets. My DH found out I got chocolate in the mail and proceeded to eat one of them right away. It eventually came down to hiding one of them on my craft desk so I at least had one to make a card with. Boys and their chocolate! :)

To help me do this card I looked to Get Sketchy's latest sketch. The boxes offered many possibilities and seemed perfect to be able to showcase the chocolate lollipop. I used Basic Grey's Sugar Rush paper to accent.


Be sure to check out our other Swapping Sistahs projects on the right. :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Patterned (Basic Grey Sugar Rush), Solids (Stash)
Embellishments - Ribbon (Target), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Brads (Ren-Yi provided)

No comments: