Monday, February 8, 2010

Papertrey Ink Challenge

Thought I would try the "paint by number" challenge over at Papertrey Ink. Nicole offered up the sketch, measurements of each paint-by-number section and the color palette. As the color palettes were determined by user name (mine being "lalybi"), I was charged with using the following:

H-M-palette

This color combination was interesting, but doable. I think it turned out simple but cute. :) I decided to make this card a birthday card because I always need more of those in my stash as birthdays sneak up on me too often.



Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Solids (DCWV)
Embellishments - "Happy Birthday" Stamp (Studio G), Border Punch (Fiskers), Dry Embossing (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (Michaels)
Techniques - Papertrey Ink "Paint By Number" sketch/color combination

1 comment:

amber said...

:-) Awesome! I love PTI. I really need to clean the craft area so I can stamp more, their stamps are amazing!