Saturday, February 20, 2010

80's Layout

Hot off the presses comes my entry for the Sketchy Thursday Guest Designer challenge. As it had requirements of colors (pink, black, white) and an 80's theme, I figured this would be the perfect time to scrap my cousin's 40th birthday party. It too had an 80's theme...how perfect, right? The photo in this layout is my cousin's sister, my mom, myself, and the birthday girl all decked out in 80's gear. A fun party even though it also made me feel old because I was born in the 80's!



The sketch for this challenge offered some fun elements with five circles to accent the one picture. Armed with my JustRite circle stamper, I jazzed up my circles. I'm proud of myself for using my stamps in this layout because sometimes it's hard to remember to use stamps for cards AND layouts.

DETAILS:
Paper - Patterned (Making Memories), Solids (DCWV)
Stamps - Circle Border (JustRite), Celebrate (Studio G), 40 (Autumn Leaves)
Embellishments - Ink (ColorBox), Border Punch (Fiskers), Ribbon (Target)
Sketch - Sketchy Thursdays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it-thanks for including this old 40 year old in your project! You are so talented! Lois