Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flower Challenge - Scrap Our Stash

The August challenge over at Scrap Our Stash is to use flowers in a layout or card, with preference to homemade. I took this challenge as a means to try out a new (to me) tutorial in making paper flowers. I used the tutorial found here.



I'm not one that does a lot of flowers on my layouts, but doing this challenge made me realize its potential. I did then do another one on the Grad Formal layout I already shared. So, try it out even if you're skeptical is my advice cause you never know, you might just start thinking about incorporating them more.

Oh, and this layout is from a visit to Muir Woods (think big redwoods) not too far away from San Francisco. We found this hollowed out trunk and we each had to take a picture in it. :)

No comments: