Friday, June 18, 2010

Yet another guy card

I'm kinda having fun making guy cards right now, so I decided to make one more. :) I went in search of a sketch, of course. Having a good sketch is the best starting block I need when creating a card. The sketch I found was the one over at P K Glitz for their guest designer challenge.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my take:



One requirement of the challenge was to use glitter/embossing powder. I decided I would try out my glittery Stampendous embossing powder in royal blue. I teamed that up with Waltzingmouse Stamps Off Beat Backgrounds, the zig zag stamp. I also used the polka dot pattern in the same stamp set. And finally, continuing from my card yesterday I took some more chipboard stars and recovered (they had started out pink), distressed, and made them into buttons with a little twine.

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Solids (Wausau Papers), Patterned (Karen Foster)
Stamps - ZigZag/Polka Dot Stamps (Waltzingmouse Stamps - Off Beat Backgrounds), Watermark Ink (Ranger), Royal Blue Glitter Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
Embellishments - Chipboard Stars (Stash), Twine (Stash)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the stars!! Perfect guy card!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for entering the contest!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Terrific card! Love the glitter in the zig-zag! Thanks for joining us at P K Glitz!

Anonymous said...

perfect guy card! I love that spotty paper! Also, I have a wee blog candy if you stop by my blog!