Sunday, May 3, 2009




So here's the result from my recent card-making adventures. I tried something different this time due to the need to make a few of these at once. The end of April and the beginning of May are a time where there are many birthdays for both family and friends. I found that I liked this printed paper and once I finished the pink card, I decided that I would keep to it and use it for the next, and then the next. I did different accents with the letters and the background cardstock. I kept the print and the ribbon (from the $1 bins at Target...gotta love those $1 bins) the same for the three cards.

As my scrapbooking friends would point out, I'm an addicted to alphabets, so this was a perfect opportunity to use some of them! :)

1 comment:

B said...

Oh so cute! :-D Love the fun cards anf yay for $1 bins