Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm sitting in the airport right now with my cat Hannah in Moline, Illinois. The bridal shower went great with my two bridesmaids putting on a great evening this weekend. I had been looking forward to it all week while I was home in Clinton. 

Friends from Cincinnati, Ames, Madison, Rochester (Minnesota), and Peoria came for the fun. I really appreciate the fact that they took the time to come to the Quad Cities (about the most centralized location we could muster up) for my shower. It was a lingerie shower and I got some interesting presents! :) 

Finally, I got one really special present from everyone together. They all made scrapbook pages of the pictures of myself or myself and Steve and things we had done with them. It was great! I plan to treasure that book forever! I am blessed to have such great friends and I can't wait to see them again in July!

No comments: