Friday, July 15, 2011

July Counterfeit Kit!

It may be halfway through July already, but I didn't want to miss out on participating with the July Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I had a great time picking papers for this kit. As there are a lot of little pieces in the original kit, I just plan to put those in as I create my projects rather than pick them out. But I was able to include a few fun other things including polka dot letters, travel Thickers and a Smash book date stamp. See, it's new in the package...I think it's time to take it out!



You might also see I got another fun toy thrown in there too. I was so lucky to get picked for the June prize over at the Counterfeit Kit blog! Woot! I'm going to try to use it in my July kit for sure. Thanks again to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge coordinators and SoCal Scrapbooks (the June sponsor).

Now to make some fun projects!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh it's never to late to put your kit together. Congrats on winning and enjoy playing with your new toy!

Anonymous said...

Plenty of time to play - and new toys - have fun!

B said...

Yay! :) I'm excited to hear what you think about the button maker. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Lisa said...

what a great excuse to get those toys out and start playing - have fun and be sure to share!

Jimjams said...

Great counterfeiting - that kit looks lovely and bright and above all, very usable! Have fun with your prize too :D