Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4th Weekend and WMSC54

Just a quick little post about the July 4th weekend and a card for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge #54.



My card for WMSC54 is the card that I gave to my husband for our anniversary this past long weekend. It's our second anniversary so the theme is cotton, but I couldn't help but to incorporate a little paper too. For cotton, we got some cotton candy at the county fair that we went to. :) It was the first time my husband had ever tried cotton candy! The sentiment for the card is from Half Pint Heroes.



Here's a few other pictures from the weekend. We drove up to Santa Rosa Sunday after attending the Marin Country Fair. Then Monday was a tour of the coast at Sonoma Coast State Park with stops in Sonoma itself and Napa. We even caught some fireworks Monday night back at home...a perfect ending to the anniversary weekend.












Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: