Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lake Tahoe

It's only, what, two days to go in the month of March? Well, here's my first project using my March Counterfeit Kit. Unfortunately March got a little busy and I didn't get as much time to play with this kit as February, but I'm still very happy to be participating in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge!



I don't know if I would have put these papers together otherwise. And it was nice to have the kit on hand to use for this layout. It was going to be a two-pager but then I just liked this one and didn't want to add much in the green space to make it correspond to another so it stayed like this. I feel these pictures summarize the fun on our Labor Day weekend trip nicely too.

Everything came from my kit except the ribbons.

I'll be scheduling some other layouts for the rest of the week. Hope you come back! And as always, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Hey, at least you got started!Love how you got so many photos on the page!