Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hoover Dam

I'm on Spring Break! Woot!

I took yesterday to do a little shopping, but today is all about being at my craft desk. (And while I don't want to admit it, Monday and Tuesday will be homework days.) But back to the happiness of finally getting another layout finished, right?

This one is about the Hoover Dam trip I took with my two best friends. It's a part of the Las Vegas trip that we took in August 2010. As engineers, we had to make this detour to see this great engineering feat. For the layout I went a little crazy with circles, I'll admit, but I think it makes it fun, and the pictures included in here were all about fun too. We took the obligatory Arizona/Nevada pic and then did you know there are moose at the dam too? :)



Thanks for stopping by! Now back to my craft day. I'll have more to post throughout the week.

2 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Nice! I like the circles.

jmarmon said...

I don't think that there are too many circles. I like them.