Sunday, October 17, 2010

Waltzingmouse Stamps October Blog Waltz: Fall


Welcome to my little blog. I hope you're enjoying the Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz featuring Fall themed cards. I love blog waltz days and even though my little blog hasn't been as productive since I started back at school, I just couldn't miss the October waltz. Of course, this was helped by my new stamps arriving just in time for me to play this weekend!



I pulled out Frame It for all of the stamps used on this card today. That little leaf is just too cute and I can't wait to try other stamps in the little lined square and rectangle. Such a simple concept but by having it as a stamp, it's just so much easier. For this card I also tried the trick Claire featured on her blog during the release peeks with offsetting the frame a few times for a fun effect. :) A quick and easy CAS card technique I think I might just use again and again.

Well, thanks for stopping by my little neck of the woods. Be sure to check out the WMS Forum to see all the other waltzers today!

22 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Nice combination of Teeny Trees and Frame It and the colours are so pretty!

Antje said...

Love the effect of the several stamped frames!

Deborah Frings said...

This is just fab!! Love the clean and simple lines, and the colours are yummy.

Bonnie said...

Great creation! I loved this when Claire did it and I still love it on your project - beautiful colours!

Pauline said...

Love the frames, so effective.

Karen B. said...

What a fabulous technique you have with your frame! Love the fresh colors too.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty, Laurie! I love the tilted frames and the colors go perfectly together! Great job!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute CAS card! Love how you stamped the frame multiple times!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

I really like your use of Frame It--your technique makes a cool card!

Chris L.

Kelly S. said...

So sweet! Love how you staggered the frame, and the colors are so bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

Oh I do love that frame stamped multiple times Laurie! I love that you used such zingy fall colours ! so sweet! Thank you so much for waltzing along with us!!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing. :c)

B said...

Fun use of the frames in different colors and love the colors you picked for fall!

Pat said...

Love the use of the frame stamped in several colors. You are inspiring me!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors you used and the off set frame stamping!

Monique said...

Love what you have done with the frames, also very pretty colors... Great fall card :)

Cassie_lu said...

I really like how you used the lined frame. great card

Janet said...

Loce the frames..so pretty.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Laurie, I love the staggered framing of your card! It's always such a pleasure to see your lovely creations on our waltzes!!!

Sue D said...

I really like how you offset the frames.

Maureen said...

Very cool! Love the bright colors and the offset frames!

Ren-Yi said...

very sweet - love the frame trick - can't wait for my frames to arrive too! you rocked the CAS part :)