Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Altered Project

I tried my hand at another altered project yesterday with just a few finishing touches (ie. putting it back together) today. Maybe you remember that I started off with one of these the last time I did an altered project...




Well, I had bought two at the time so I did the other one now. I tried to match my patterned paper to the original painted piece rather than paint it and then cover it. I think this paper worked great and is fun too. What do you think? The paper is We R Memory Keepers.



This little project is heading on to Iowa now for a slightly late bday present. I hope she likes it!

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Scrap Our Stash Blog Hop!

2 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

how gorgeous. i love it. i think it turned out really great. and by matching the pp to the base color, you saved a step! genius ;)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.