Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Okay, I really need to keep updating this. I'll update now with more about my invites as that's where most of my craftiness has gone to lately. I finally have them all assembled! Well, okay, no ribbons on most of them yet, but I will put that embellishment on there when I send them out.

Just waiting for Steve's family's addresses and then I can start the addressing and sending! Hopefully will have them out by the middle of the month. A little early, but guests need to know they are invited and where to stay. Yes, I should have done Save-The-Dates, but we still didn't know who all would be invited then either. 

So here's a pile of 50 invites! I'll probably need to make a few more, but this is a good start. I plan to put step-by-step instructions to what I did soon.

No comments: