Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's A Boy!

Ok, so we already knew it was a boy for quite some time now, but it is exciting once again when they are born, right? No, not me...two good friends in Minnesota had their baby early this morning. I've been thinking about them a lot today so I thought I should use some of my creative energies in making them a card. This should, if I can get it off in the mail here soon, make it in time for when they return to their home. :)

The challenge sketch I used for this card was the latest WMSC#33.



Ever have one of those cards where it turns out not quite how you were picturing, or even figuring it would go? This is one of those cards. But, I'm liking the result and just went with it. I used some Martha Stewart baby stamps for the main panel. The background and race cars are Waltzingmouse Stamps. And well, it just had to be blue!

So congrats, Mike & Katie! Can't wait to see the little one sometime soon in person!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Lovely baby card, love the patterned background.

Gerdine said...

It's a real boy-card! Like the colors!

Savitri said...

Very cute! So sweet that you made this for your friend!

Ren-Yi said...

super cute! i love the lil race car and the choice of blue! :)