Friday, January 15, 2010

My Mind's Eye Challenge 7: Three Photos

Here's my take on the MME Challenge 7 sketch. I used MME Organic Glitter papers and the "Love" transfer title. I was inspired to make this page using photos of my little cousin playing in the snow. Isn't she cute?



DETAILS:
Paper - My Mind's Eye Organic Glitter
Journaling Area - Cut out with Label 1 Nestability, Stamp by Stampendous, Ink by Color Box
Embellishments - Snowflake brads by Creative Impressions, My Mind's Eye Transfer Title "Love" (outlined in white pen, freehanded the rest of the title), Snowflake from Target (ornament)


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stephanie Gruss said...

You got Nesties too! Woot! I love your layout! Very cute!

chickadee3357 said...

Very cute page! Love the big snowflake and all the small ones and your title is awesome too!

Belinda said...

Super cute!

Amber said...

Thank you, Laurie!