Saturday, September 12, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You: Laura's Sketch 34

I have seen a lot of people say they are doing the 2 Sketches 4 You challenges and this week I had to play along! The sketch was clean and simple so I kept with that theme and went super easy on my card too. This card only took like 15 minutes (would have been less but as I was already playing around with my heat gun last night, I decided to emboss the sentiment here too). I think my husband is still a little leery of me making holiday cards already but we'll appreciate it come December when it's time to send them all out!

DETAILS:
Paper - Die Cuts With A View
Snowflake - Walmart Christmas
Ribbon - Target
Stamp - "Let it Snow" border Penny Black Inc.
Embossing Powder - Stamp N Stuff

3 comments:

B said...

Love the big snowflake! :)

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

such a cute card! love the snowflake!