Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dam Dog

She ate the whole thing too. Finishing up the pages from my time in Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam, is this page about the Dam Dogs. They serve a huge hotdog over at the restaurant by the Hoover Dam. It's definitely a gimmick for the tourists to try and eat this foot long hotdog, and even my friends and I had to take part. My friend Alicia even accomplished the task too!



To keep with the fun of the event, I went with papers from American Crafts' Celebration line. Don't you think it makes the page a bit more fun? I'm pretty happy that I separated out the hotdog photos from the other pages. And I think I should get an award for finally using that rippled blue piece...that has to be one of the first scrapbook supplies I ever had in my stash. So happy that it finally made it on a page!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jmarmon said...

I like the mood of the page, it suggests fun and good eating. I it is a great layout, everything fit together and the colors are perfect.