Monday, September 13, 2010

A wedding card

Hello, faithful followers! Sorry for the lack of posts on this little blog of late. With school starting and a job interview this week my craft time, which is now more or less limited to the weekend, has been non-existent.



I did make this little wedding card the other day in a free moment as DH said he needed one for a family friend in the near future. I pulled out my trusty Waltzingmouse Stamps for this one. The polka dot background is from Off Beat Backgrounds and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases. My main focal point is a recovered chipboard element. I personally like the simplicity and I got to try out matting the layers in black. I've seen it around my travels to other blogs and have wanted to try it. So I kept to a simple cream, black and teal color scheme.

Thanks for stopping by! Now wish me luck on my interview! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that card!

And, good luck on the interview.