Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wonderful Crafty Day!

Ah! This day is awesome!

I first started the day by finishing up my MFT Guest Designer challenge entry, which you can see here. I love how it turned out and I think that my friend will really enjoy it. It was my biggest project yet besides putting together entire scrapbooks. All of the entries for the designer spot are awesome. Who knew you could do so much with white as the main color?

Then, I found out from Sheetload of Cards that I was the runner up in their monthly challenge! WHOO HOO! I entered this card into the challenge. It was the first one that I did the purple on. (I'm noticing a trend....but don't worry, I ran out of that ribbon now...lol!)

THEN, I just noticed I made the Top 5 at SPCC for challenge #21! YAY! For this one I did the wine packaging and I think it's the post with the most comments. Thank you for all the love! My DH said that he thought it was a winner when I finished that project. :)

So that's all the crafty goodness for today. I did just get back from a continuous 20 min run. I'm so proud that I can do that. I am literally running the couch to 5k running plan...I've NEVER run before. It feels good to work out! DH and I will be doing our first 5k when we go home to Iowa for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it!

What a great day! And yesterday was good too with new stamps arriving from Eclectic Paperie (highly recommend) and a win on Tuesday Morning Sketches for DH's Halloween treatbox!

On cloud nine.....

1 comment:

B said...

Congrats! :) Can't wait to see your fun new projects with your fun new stamps!