Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You: Laura's Sketch 36 & SPCC: Color Combo #18

Getting this one in under the wire! I saw this sketch on 2 Sketches 4 You and had to try it out with SPCC's Color Combo #18.

DH wanted there to be more monsters and robots in my cards so stay tuned for more! I do think these little monsters from Recollections are pretty cute, I must admit.

Thanks for stopping by!



DETAILS:
Paper - Dusty Orange by Paper Studio, Neptune Blue Swiss by Bazzil, Brown Textured from stash
Stamps - Recollections My Little Monsters, Studio G "Hello"
Other - Wavy cuts by Scissors in stash, Ink by ColorBox, Embossing Powder by A La Mode

8 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little monster card! Love how you did this color challenge!

Anonymous said...

Too cute little monster!

Melisa-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Lovely monster!!
So glad you joined us at SPCC this week!!

Emily said...

This is too cute!

Emily-SP Diva

Kristina said...

My son loves monsters too! Love the card - the little monster is sooo cute.

thescrapmaster said...

OMG that is so funny!! Great job!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Craftastic Life said...

Awesome card! I love the monster!