Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding Card with MFT

Hello! Yet another post today, so please scroll down for more from today.



I wanted to participate once again in Joanne's Blogaversary challenge so I pulled out my My Favorite Things Going to the Chapel stamp set to create a little wedding card. I'll be in need of wedding cards soon as we head to two weddings this season. I was in the mood of making another swirly patterned paper and luckily this set had two little swirls to do just that!

Of course, Joanne's challenge is to do some folding, crumpling, or pleating. I decided to make my own flower embellishments for this little card. I found the tutorial to do these simple rolling flowers here and have wanted to make them since. Now I finally have. :) Very simple to make!

Thanks for stopping by!

DETAILS:
Paper - Solid White (Wausau Papers), Solid Green (Martha Stewart)
Stamps - Swirls, Bride (My Favorite Things - Going to the Chapel), Ink (Studio G - Green, Colorbox - Black)
Embellishments - Ribbon (Michaels), Flowers (Tutorial found here), Swirls on Flowers (Cuttlebug Embossing Folder)

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

lovely card, those flowers are fabulous.