Sunday, September 2, 2012

Italy Map

Yesterday I felt it was a good time to get started on the big trip book from the trip in June. A good majority of the trip was spent in Italy on a G Adventures Ultimate Italy tour. It gave us the opportunity to see a bunch of places in Italy as we traveled throughout the country.

In order to document this, I wanted to try my hand at making a Kelly Purkey map layout. I loved the fact that she gave a tutorial on how to do them even! And now with the recent release of her geotag stamp, I thought it would be a fun addition in order to show all the places that we went within the country too. So you can say this is a very Kelly-inspired layout. :)



I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and I hope you agree. I have two more to do for this trip book I think - Greece and Slovenia. Greece will be interesting since it's mostly islands! I am glad that I finally just sat down to create this page. It has a lot of love in it to get it "just so." I even got to try misting..a fun technique!

1 comment:

B said...

How fun! Love the fun colors!